Urologists are the specialists who treat diseases and conditions of the urinary system, including but not limited to the bladder, kidneys, testes, urethra and penis. The urologists at Kaiser Permanente Northwest are part of an advanced, integrated medical group working to affect positive change in a person’s life. Our physicians use state-of-the-art techniques and tools to cure and manage these ailments and more. Urological problems are often personal and sensitive, so it is reassuring and comforting to know that our urologists are caring, understanding professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent care today, leading to healthier tomorrows.
Our Urology services are conveniently located at our Sunnybrook Medical offices in Clackamas, Westside Medical Specialties Office in Hillsboro, and Skyline Medical Offices in Salem. We also serve the Clark County area with two locations in Washington: Cascade Park in Vancouver, and at our Longview facility in the Longview/Kelso area.
Some procedures and services we provide include:
- Brachytherapy (radioactive seed implantation)
- Robotic procedures including prostatectomy
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy to destroy kidney stones
- Endoscopic and percutaneous techniques
- Genitourinary reconstruction
- Laparoscopic procedures including nephrectomy
- Medical and surgical treatment for sexual dysfunction and impotence
- Minimally invasive techniques for benign prostatic hyperplasia and other conditions
- Minimally invasive injection therapies and other procedures for incontinence
- Organ-sparing surgery for kidney cancer
- Urodynamic evaluation